Frog Street Pre-Toddler Program Features
- Use early brain development research as the cornerstone of instruction.
- Provides intentional activities and support in five developmental domains: language, cognitive, social, and emotional, physical, approaches toward learning.
- Encourages caregiver and child interaction to develop rich oral language and vocabulary as well as strong social and emotional connections.
- Values individual differences.
- Provides materials and strategies for maintaining healthy parent partnerships.
- Offers child development tips and strategies with each activity to foster professional development.
- Includes bilingual materials and instruction.
- Embraces the joy of learning each day!