Frog Street Toddler Program Features
- Use early brain development research as the framework for instruction.
- Offers strong daily routines that develop key social and emotional skills.
- Balances intentional instruction with child-directed play.
- Values individual differences.
- Provides comprehensive, integrated, thematic activities in all domains.
- Encourages caregiver and child interactions to develop rich oral language and vocabulary as well as strong social and emotional connections.
- Offers professional development within weekly activities and through relevant classroom scenarios.
- Embraces the joy of learning each day!